APV Safety Products provides seat belts for the after market, replacement seat belts, harnesses and accessories.
The majority of development and conformance of production is done in-house at our NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) and DOTAR (Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government) approved laboratory.
Exhaustive testing is carried out on all new products and conformation testing done to ensure consistent production techniques.
If you do need to replace your seat belt, make sure you have the correct replacement seat belt for your make and model of car, and read the instructions carefully.
Our replacement seat belt page can help you find the correct replacement seat belt.
Also, while most seat belts are not hard to replace, in some states, such as New South Wales, it is law that seat belts must be replaced at a Seat Belt Fitting Station. If you have any questions about seat belt safety, please do not hesitate to ring our Safety Hotline on 1800 804 588 (in Australia only).
APV Safety Products offers:
- The most extensive, and technically advanced, range of automotive testing services in the southern hemisphere.
- Superior levels of accuracy.
- Extremely high level of security.
- Dedicated customer service.
- High technology and shorter lead times.
- Results are clearly interpreted and come with experienced recommendations.
- The backing, expertise and resources of an international network with 21 crash test facilities around the world.
- Vehicle safety restraint development experience.
- ISO 9002 Quality Standard for dummy calibration.
- Quality assurance procedures meeting ISO/TS-16949 througout test centre.